Thursday 19 February 2009

Newport City Radio Show

I'm getting excited as I have a radio show at 11am today (Thursday) on Newport City Radio

It broadcasts at 87.9FM in NEwport area otherwise its on the web http://www.newportcityradio.org

I'll post up links in a few places to a recording of the show if any of you fail to catch it live. Hopefully there'll be a few people callling in. On the show we have some house favourites and also will be interviewing Welsh spunk rockers, Sicknote, with band members Doghouse and Johann Flapsandwich joining me in the studio.

With Shuffle Radio's official launch imminent, the show on Newport City Radio will be a good way to get some vital experience.

Web radio is a massive growing phenomenon and with my new job at Krykey , you can expect to be hearing a lot more about Wez G radio developments...

Oh well - call into the studio tomorrow and I'll give you a shoutout!

No comments: